The community forum

Join the conversation

Not able to roll back

Hello, after using the beta version for one day I want to manually roll back but when I press the download button on my laptop nothing happens. I've checked the agreement and the button becomes available but after pressing it, it won't start downloading. Could you please give me a solution.

2 people have this question

I've had no issue downloading the roll back zip file, i would try using a different internet browser. 

I've used the same browser as i used for the install but that doesn't work. It was Google chrome. I also tried Microsoft edge but the same nagative result. Witch browser are u using

I am using Chrome also, have tested again today and am able to download the package without issue.

Do you have any AV software or Firewalls in place which could be blocking the download.

I am using Chrome also, have tested again today and am able to download the package without issue.

Do you have any AV software or Firewalls in place which could be blocking the download.

I even used a different laptop but still no results. Contacted Nokia support but received no solution from them
No firewall or av software

I had the same issue. I unregistered the device and registered again with a different email address and it worked.

Hope this helps.

I've tried this and it's works now. Thanks Rakesh.

I am facing a new issue now, cant rollback because update package is older than the current build.

Any idea guys?

2 people like this
If you are using ADB sideload then you must first when in recovery wipe all data and then sideload from adb

1 person likes this
Tip: Before sideloading the Beta, download both beta and 8.1 first for safety. After having both saved on your PC, proceed sideloading the Beta.

I tried 

- clearing cookies and sessions

- changing browsers 

- unregistering my device and registering it on new email

The download link for roll back does not work. My phone cant connect to my wifi on the android P and I'm trapped without an option to roll back.

Can someone upload the older os version on some other hosting site and post a link here.

where is the link? i would also like to download old oreo firmware but cannot even find the link

You will see the option here when you register your phone.

https://nokia.com/phones/developer

I suggest chrome browser. It didn't work to good for me on opera

Login to post a comment