The community forum

Join the conversation

Fake company offers

I think Nokia is not what is used to be earlier , It is giving fake offers to customers to sell its products

I have purchased nokia 7 plus and after delivery I am following with nokia on email for ICICI Bank cash back but they have not replied to any of my mails

This is very disappointing after sales service from such a brand

Please spread this message to every one to be careful before purchasing nokia devices 

Tech Wizard

I'm considering you purchased the phone in India.

Cashback generally is credited to your account within 3 months.

Amazon.in has mentioned the terms and conditions - Cashback will be credited to the card holder's account by the Bank latest by Aug 15, 2018.

I do hope you purchased via ICICI Credit / Debit card to be eligible for the offer and NOT ICICI Netbanking mode.

Some offers have " Instant cashback ", where the cashback amount is given instantly by reducing/deducting the Selling Price! 

1 person likes this
I have not purchased device from Amazon it is purchased from Nokia website with ICICI bank debit card

Tech Wizard

This being ICICI Bank Debit / Credit card offer, Amazon / Nokia Store offer is the same I believe!
So the same conditions should apply!?

If it is not instantly deducted from the total amount , then it will be credited to your account in 3 months. So contact the ICICI Bank on this as well.

1 person likes this
I have also contacted ICICI BANK they asked me to coordinate with Nokia only
Login to post a comment