The community forum

Join the conversation

May I ask why the TA-1062 version is still yet to be available to participate in Beta program?

I currently use a Nokia 7 plus (TA-1062), while I see that both TA-1046 and TA-1055 users can try out beta, is there any reason why TA-1062 users are left out?

13 people have this question

Anyway it’s suck, no more words!

Tech Wizard

Hello, sorry everyone that you still cannot join the program. Maybe it will take sometime to update the device registration page. Meanwhile, you can directly ask Laura in the mentioned topic, Laura may have some answers for us. I just conveyed the news to you guys about the registration, I really don't have any knowledge on why you guys still cannot join the program. 

Welp thanks for the quick answer

1 person likes this

Tech Wizard

You're welcome @The Mighty Gokks. :)

@wilson shrestha also how can I ask Laura about the info? The topic you mentioned has comments closed.

Tech Wizard

Hello @The Mighty Gokks try creating another topic mentioning the details about this problem and try putting name of Laura in the title and hope that Laura sees that post. Thank you.

Hello,  hello :) 

I see you guys, but I couldn’t reply earlier. Actually it should work, but could be that something with the registration is wrong. I have to talk with the web team and will give you an update on that latest tomorrow. 

Best regards,

Laura

2 people like this

Hello again

Please have another try :) it is enabled now. 

Best  regards, 

Laura

1 person likes this

@Laura - Seems to not be working today @ 2018/09/28

Hi Ian, 

this is because ADP is closed now and we will release the stable update very soon! 

Best regards, 

Laura 

1 person likes this
I have registered and say validation ok then nothing happen. Where is the OTA, now it still in 00WW_2_22M_SP01, can I know why?????????

Hi user15383135832, 

this is because ADP is closed by now. The stable build will reach your phone soon. 

Best regards, 

Laura 

More importantly we are behind on the security updates. I recently saw phone on 8.0 with the September security patch. Yet my phone on 8.1 has only August patch.

There is more to this than Pie, but to be honest, a big selling point of the Nokia 7 Plus was Android One. I expect timely updates.

Please advise, more than "soon."

Login to post a comment