The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Memory expansion when came

I just purchased a Samsung 128G memory card for expansion. I remember Android 6 is starting to support memory card expansion, why is my Nokia 8 only able to save photos? I know there was a problem last October, but it's been almost seven months since Nokia has not solved the problem. How long do I have to wait

Best Answer

There is no problem to solve, that is how it is supposed to be.

Google doesn't want people using SD Cards as internal storage and it is only meant for low storage devices.

64GB is more than enough for apps if you keep all your photos, music and videos on the SD Card.

Answer

There is no problem to solve, that is how it is supposed to be.

Google doesn't want people using SD Cards as internal storage and it is only meant for low storage devices.

64GB is more than enough for apps if you keep all your photos, music and videos on the SD Card.

As far as I know, Nokia 8 has not yet supported this feature? 64G of my mobile phone memory has only 10G is not available, I have not installed my favorite applications such as Pubg Mobile, King Glory, wild racing 8. I didn't even cache any movies or music. Junk Google, no wonder the watchdog 2 ridiculed its slave song. If Lumia had a new machine, who would use this smug system

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment