The community forum

Join the conversation

Native apps

Nokia, make us a native music player. Something nice and powerful that sets our phones apart from other android phones. The music apps on the play store aren't good. Give us a native music player on the next update, please

1 person has this question

You have Google play music installed on Nokia 3, why don't you use that? It works like any other music play out there

4 people like this
Yes. I suppose we would like to have a Nokia made music player. Photo viewer editor. And a good file manager. These are a must. We don't want Google apps or third party trash

Tech Wizard

Hello, if Nokia starts to make its own Native Apps then this will contradict their own claim of Pure and Secure Android for its devices. By Pure and Secure it means that Nokia wants its user to enjoy the Stock Apps and Services provided by the Google themselves and get faster updates. So if they go on making their own Native Apps like you mentioned, the scenario will be like of the Samsung Phones. Basically their phone has two or even three apps for the same function like Gmail-Email, Bixby-Assistant etc. and this is one of the reason Samsung isn't able to provide faster updates to its user even on its flagship devices. And also since Nokia has just made a comeback so they might not want to spend resources on something that is already there and won't have specific value.

I really hope they let Nokia stay pure Android without unnecessary apps. That was one of the main reasons i bought a Nokia phone.

2 people like this
Login to post a comment