The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Nokia 3 May Update?

Nokia 3 on May When Will you arrive late in May ?????????

Best Answer

Any Idea on when we will get the April Security update. let alone the May one, my Nokia 3 in the UK is still on the March Update?

Tech Wizard

Hello, I can confirm that most of us on the community forum haven't received the May Security Patch for Nokia 3. However it has been already rolled out to devices like Nokia 1, Nokia 5, Nokia 6, Nokia 8 etc. In fact it was just rolled out to Nokia 8 just today. So that's a positive sign that we will also receive the update for Nokia 3 in some days.

2 people like this

Answer

Any Idea on when we will get the April Security update. let alone the May one, my Nokia 3 in the UK is still on the March Update?

2 people like this

Tech Wizard

Sorry I have no idea about that. 

1 person likes this

I got mine on May 10 here in Germany, after I got my Orea update on April 30. I don't know how I can proof this.

1 person likes this
@wilson shrestha i already update My os 8.0.0 when i check again in the software updates it comes out again... It comes out all over again.. but i already update in oreo. Is that normal?

1 person likes this

Tech Wizard

Hello @Danillo no that's not Normal. You can try factory resetting the device to solve this problem. However don't forget to backup your important data while doing that. Thank you.

1 person likes this
Ok2x i will try to reset thnk you wilson

2 people like this

Tech Wizard

You're welcome :).

1 person likes this
May security patches are released to Nokia 3 but only on certain market till now.Check this link https://www.nokia.com/en_int/phones/security-updates

1 person likes this

Tech Wizard

Yes, @Abudher Uwais I don't know why it's not released to our regions since we used to receive these security patches on time before.

Update of may available in Belgium. 

1 person likes this

Tech Wizard

I too received the update just now.

Tech Wizard

Did you have the April Update before this update today, as still showing March update on my Nokia 3 in UK on 7.1.1?

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment