The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Icici debit card cashback

I pre ordered the nokia 7 plus from nokia site using my icici debit card and got delivered on 4th may..but till now havent received the cashback...and the customer care keeps telling me that wait wait and wait..its a fraud with me..as its been more than 10 days and i havent received the cashback

Best Answer
Hi, I ordered in on Amazon. As per T&C it will be credited to account on 15th Aug.

Yes even I am facing the same problem, haven't received any cashback yet, n the customer care is not answering properly

Did You Read Those T&C Mentioned Below The Offer ?? It Can Take Upto 30-90 Days From Your Date Of Purchase .

2 people like this

Answer

Hi, I ordered in on Amazon. As per T&C it will be credited to account on 15th Aug.

1 person likes this

Its August now, lets wait till 15th Aug and see. Still haven't got the cashback. Any one receive the cashback yet??

Hi,

I got confirmation sms from Amazon, saying it will be credited 15th Aug. Will confirm, once I receive it.

Thanks.

Ordered on 20th April from Nokia website.No comments on the cashback by Nokia.

Today is 15th of August. Can anyone please confirm whether they received their cash back or not?
I can't check mine since I purchased with my friend's card.

Can anyone confirm they have received the Cashback.
I have not received it till date. As per the terms & Condition, it should have received by 15th of August.

1 person likes this
Same with me i didn't get cashback
Login to post a comment