The community forum

Join the conversation

April anda May Security update ????

TA1033 8.1 OREO Turkey ... .. I have updated security patches MARCH HAD LOADED .. April and May, security patches do not get why. WHY ..... PLEASE PLEASE

Just wait, the April security update came through just after the oreo/march security update and today the may security update has come. Try a manual update search. I have received all my updates from doing manual search. All the updates have come since Sunday here in Australia. After not getting anything since January.
TA1033 8.1 OREO Turkey ... .. I have updated security patches MARCH HAD LOADED .. April and May, security patches do not get why. WHY ..... PLEASE PLEASE
Have you tried manually updating, they will come as soon released.
Phones Menu_open Nokia Smartphone Security Maintenance Release Summary Updated May 25, 2018 HMD Global is delivering the latest Security Patches to your Android smartphone as quickly as possible. However, there are several factors which may affect the date you actually receive an update. These factors include device model, region, location, operator approvals, and Google’s Security Patch Monthly Release announcement. Security Patches are also sometimes included with Maintenance Releases. Please note that the quoted release dates refer to the live releases for the first approved markets. In general, the release may take several days to reach all consumers within an approved market.
I got the March security releases. but security update for April and May does not exist after 8.1 oreo ... why did not you come help ......
Just received the June security update here in Australia for my ta-1033. Obtained it by doing a manual update check. All the updates I have obtained from doing my own manual update check.
I tried to update it manually many times but I have not received the security updates for TA 1033 April and May. help please
I got both of the updates for April and may on the T1033 in the UK yesterday and today and yesterday it was the one to take it off the beta version and today I got the official Oreo version 8.1 and both sets of security updates and I had to do a manual check in update your phone and it took me about a hour to load it into the phone
Login to post a comment