The community forum

Join the conversation

Nokia 7 plus out of stock in India!!

I really like Nokia 7 plus but it is not available on online (Amazon) and offline.

I think It is the best Nokia's best phone till now. I want to buy it. Could you tell me when it will be available?

I bought mine a couple of days back from an offline retailer at Bangalore. At the time, I had checked Amazon as well as Nokia India site. While Amazon only showed the 'Notify me' button, Nokia India site was allowing me to order the phone, but with deliveries starting from May 26 onward.... Since I didn't want to wait another week, check with a local retailer and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was in stock. Just drove over and bought it right away. 

Btw, some Croma stores also have it in stock, just in case these stores are more accessible to you at your location. 

You can go with the offline nokia retail partners. Few of them are chroma, reliance digital , Poorvika etc for India.You will get the real time handset experience over there , it will help you to choose the appropriate model for you.

Just checked on Amazon.. both black and white color models are available for immediate delivery. 

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment