The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Nokia 7 Plus:Screen Guard

Genuine & Perfect fit Screen Guard not available in India for Nokia 7 Plus.

I already got scratches & wasted money on various tempered glass.

Anyone please provide solution.screen protection should come as pre-applied with these models.

Best Answer
@ Sameer, the shop is exactly opposite Andheri West railway station. The name of shop is Sundaram, near Nadco. Just ask anyone they will tell you. The number is 26200336

6 people have this question

Yes man I too am facing same issue and haven't got solution yet

1 person likes this
I am also looking for the same, actually we need a 5d curved glass for Nokia 7plus and I think case creation provides one on Amazon for rs500,haven't tried it but it does say it's a 5d tempered glass and that should fit

1 person likes this

I recently got a new N7+ from a shop in Mumbai. The shopkeeper provided me a tempered glass for free. It serves my purpose of protection against scratches, its easy to navigate among others and more importantly, it fits my device. 

1 person likes this
Where is this store in Mumbai?I'm here for next 3hrs!!
Is this screen guard bubble free?!
Where is it available Tejas?please share address I am at Vasai,or if you can share contact detail , sameermehta2atgmail.com
@Abhishek, I don't know how to upload image else I would have showed you how it actually looks on the fone.

Answer

@ Sameer, the shop is exactly opposite Andheri West railway station. The name of shop is Sundaram, near Nadco. Just ask anyone they will tell you. The number is 26200336
hi guys iam from chennai.i got temper glass for 220 rupees in a local shop and it fits perfectly and working fine. Try to find these in local bazaars
Gud k n ab whatsapp group then
Redmi note 5 pro screen guard perfect fit. Buy from mi store.
@tejas ,thank you

1 person likes this
Redmi note 5 pro screen guard perfect fit. No bubble at all. Remember its not glass. But will protect your screen easily. You can purchase from mi store at rs. 180 for 2 pieces.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment