The community forum

Join the conversation

Notification panell.

After updating on Oreo (8.0.0) network gear on Notification panell showing 'x' shaped cut. And when data mode on it not show. And it is not showing on all Nokia N3 phones.

1 person has this question

That would fix in Oreo 8.1 update Wait till it release

That is not a bug! The "X" sign shows that your mobile data connection is turned off.

@emaz Anwar and what's shows the another sim,s "x" mark that's a minor bug will fix in android 8.1 upgrade

The "X" shows that the mobile data connection is turned off and it will appear in Android 8.1 as well. Because I own a Nokia 6.1 with Android 8.1 so I know that... You should not expect every new thing to be a bug when you're using a whole new operating system!

Only for Nokia 3 Have u see the x mark at a time on both sim cards on your 6.1 Which sim u haven't use for a data connection that's have also seeing x mark on it Even if u turn off the second sim which has not selected as data sim that's also seeing the x mark Say now that is bug or not??

...You're answering a totally different question. What the user1527211500325 is asking here, he means that the notification center is showing "X" mark when the data connection is turned off and when the data connection is turned on that "X" mark disappears. Maybe what you're saying all about is a bug but in this thread, we're not talking about that matter... And to be honest, what you're writing is totally going over my head. At least write in a manner so that one could easily understand.

You're answering a totally different question. What that @user is asking here, he means that the "X"mark appears only when he turns off the data connection and when he turns on the data connection, that "X" sign disappears, like normal! Maybe what you're saying about dual sim bug is right, but in this thread we're not talking about this matter... And to be honest, what you are writing here is totally going over my head. At least write in a manner so that one could easily understand.

Ya am saying about x mark on dual sim. The x mark is seeing on both Sims, if we won't use the second sim as a data connection or turn it off, that sim hav also seeing x mark on it, I think that's a minor bug on Nokia 3 Oreo 8.0

Okay! :)

Login to post a comment