The community forum

Join the conversation

Poor Camera

This phone with Zeiss lenses just seems to be a gimmick. Resolution of the pics are horrible. Grains are profoundly visible on the pics even in best resolution. Live bokeh is just artificial camera manipulation. Low light performance of the camera even having lenses with f1.75 aperture is just on papers. Low light pics are worse than 2 years old phone's picture quality. In the price range this camera performance is completely unacceptable. At least as a admirer of Nokia I expected a decent camera performance. Even not being a cameraholic the camera performance really disheartened me and felt like cheated by HMD global. Hope for upgradation in forthcoming updates.
1 Comment

I 100% agree with you. The phone has a capable sensor but the issue is with the software. :( I thought this will be a great camera phone but I was wrong. Don't know how all of the reviewers are giving positive reviews of the camera on Nokia 7 plus. This needs a lot of improvements. The pro mode does not even come close to the 4 year old Lumia Camera app. This is very bad. :( Plz improve this HMD.  

Login to post a comment