The community forum

Join the conversation

The Post Never Appears

Sometimes when I post a reply, the forum says that it will published after being moderated but the problem is that the reply never appears... I've once waited for a whole month. My reply never goes against community standards but still this form never posts my replies. It's kind a annoying. Please fix this bug!

1 person likes this idea

Hi Emaz, 

Yes, sometimes the system moves your posts to the ‘Waiting for approval’ folder and a moderator has to approve them. On the weekend this might take some time. Sorry for that. Just to let you know, the posts don’t disappear it just takes some time until they show up. I still don’t know why this happens with totally fine posts… but we will fix this asap. 

Best regards, 

Laura 

Yes please, fix it :). But I want to tell you that one of my post never appeared and I waited for about a month...

1 person likes this

Hi Emaz, 

oh that was then most likely a moderator mistake (sooo in other words my mistake), sorry for that. Normally the posts don't disappear :)

Have a nice day, 

Laura 

Okay! :)

@Laura How do you define "normally"? Almost every second post from me is not displayed and some will be released (in case of luck) when the discussion is already at another point. 

I have already criticized this behavior in the past... without any change til today.

In this way, no discussion is possible. So either you rename "Discussions" into "selected posts from users wich the Nokia phones community has chosen to be visible",  or you change your release policy.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: THIS is by far the most user-unfriendly forum I have ever been.

I really regret it more and more to have bought a Nokia/HMD device. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the nokia 7 plus was a bad choice (even if that does not necessarily belong in here): no unlockable bootloader, which means that you have no real control over your own device, the almost everywhere announced and in almost every technical specifications listed and even on the Nokia 7 plus's Boxes described "16MP" front camera is only a "3.888 SuperPixel" camera, what, in my opinion, is definitely a fake of false facts, maybe it's even fraud, this forum is not really a forum. All in all, I would better have kept the approximately 400 euros, and I bought the google pixel 2 xl for a slightly higher price. 

The only thing that really keeps me from selling the nokia 7 plus is the loss I would make then.

It could have been a flagship for everyone... but it is not waterproof!

1 person likes this

Tech Wizard

Hello, @Laura - Moderator I am suffering from the same problem here. Its been like 3 days but my replies to different topics hasn't showed up yet.

I have just stopped replying people just because of this problem... I type so big replies for people to help them out and in the end the reply never appears... This makes me feel angry... :(

Tech Wizard

@Emaz Anwar same feeling here. :(

1 person likes this

Hey Emaz/ BatManiac and Wilson. 

Yeah, I know nowadays this seems to happen more often. There was a change in the Spam filter settings and a lot of posts come to the ‘Waiting for approval’ or ‘Spam’  folder. So I have to approve them and on the weekend I don’t do this because I’m not at work. I will talk with the IT to change the settings because this gets really annoying for you and for me. I was hoping that we get a bigger Forum update quite soon thus I didn’t do it so far, but it seems the update will take longer than I hoped for. 

Sorry for  all the inconvenience. 

Laura

1 person likes this

Tech Wizard

Thanks @Laura - Moderator all my replies to different topics has appeared as of now but hope this problem gets solved soon enough and hope we get a more intuitive and interactive forum update soon. Cheers.

Tech Wizard

Hello, @Laura We are again and still suffering from this problem from time to time. We need a complete overhaul of the community forum website ASAP. Thank you.
Login to post a comment