The community forum

Join the conversation

Problems with audio

Whether by headphones, speakers, even by Bluetooth, the volume of sound is low, it is certainly a limitation of the software, since other devices with the same hardware achieve better audio. Also, since the update of Android 8 does not appear as the icon of the headphones in the status bar, I do not know if I am the only one if it is a global problem. I hope they can improve volume gain in future updates

1 person has this question

Tech Wizard

Hello, @user1527465608713 we all are suffering from the same bug. Nokia didn't put much effort in cleaning the bugs in Oreo Update that's why we are suffering from various bug. Only solution for this is to wait for another major upgrade like Android 8.1 or Android P. Thank you.

1 person likes this
waiting for Android 8.1 to solve these problems, for the moment for the use of audio a DOODEV sound amplifier, works well, reaches a level 6 without distortion, and compares the audio with other devices and achieves the same volume and sound quality, but The problem of your battery is also very worrying, and it's not because of the mah, because the Xperia L1 has the same hardware but lasts much longer (considering that they are 5.5 inches and not 5.0 how the Nokia 3) , so there are things to have a solution, I hope that Nokia will repair it

1 person likes this

Tech Wizard

Yup, @David Solís Nokia did a really bad job with this Oreo update. It is no where stable and has so many bugs and shortcomings. However, the performance is noticeably better than on Nougat. All we can do is wait and hope that Nokia fixes all this. Until that, we have to manage to live with it like you said. Thank you.

Login to post a comment