The community forum

Join the conversation

The led flash gets heated up

Ok here's the thing the led flash on my device gets heated up in a matter of 30 seconds .I noticed that I had the torch on and had kept my finger over it to make it dull I noticed that the flash gets heated up to an extent where it is unbearable everytime is it a defect or what ? had a Moto g3 earlier to this device didn't notice any such issue with it.

3 people have this question

I have similar issues but my understanding is that this is due to the the dual tone flash light which has more bright flash than other smart phones I had been using. Though I'm not sure.

1 person likes this
The dual led flash will get heated up. That's normal.
@puneet I had a g3 prior to this one it to had a dual led flash no heating problems noticed then.

1 person likes this
Punnet , Moyo X Play git dual led flash , which one is brighter than Nokia 7 plus and there is no any heating issue.
I also had G3 and nokia 7 plus flash is more bigger and powerful than g3 it's normal but the dual tone ratio is very bad yellow tone is showing high then white tone.
That was not an issue,it was heating because of high energy produce for brighter light.
Login to post a comment