The community forum

Join the conversation

Refund of my money

I have purchase Nokia 2 in April 10 , at 6500 rupees , but I think so I wastage my money on Nokia 2 , it always hang launcher always stopped, after using any application if we go back to home the display blank , running very slow , at same price we can have mi and Samsung mobile with double feature

As far as I know Samsung doesn't offer any phone of 6500 rupees. And by the way, if you knew that there's a good choice for you then why did you purchased the Nokia 2? And anyways you cannot get any refunds as you've purchased the phone by your own choice!

Have a nice day!

Bro I know that it was my choice that the mistake I have done , kind your information Samsung is giving Samsung on 5 , mi is giving 5a at 6000 with 2gb ram , we were just aware about the Nokia brand the product is not so good
Redmi 5A and Redmi Y1Lite has max SAR Value Head as well as Body.Both Redmi Device has less battery life.Samsung On 5 or anything else old model 7k or 8k are running on Lollipop and Marshmallow Version.So You have good choice of Nokia 2 Year OS Updates i.e. You will get Oreo Go and Good Battery Backup.Wait Untill get Oreo Go.It will enhance our Nokia 2 performance.Not enough performance to use heavy apps but atleast do basic things and major 4-5 Apps Runs in Background.I have used lite application i.e. fb Lite, Messenger Lite,Twitter Lite, Youtube Go, Google Go and disabled Youtube,Google, Unnecessary Apps which takes lots of RAM and Space.
You have to update your apps like messages, contacts,Phone,etc for Good Working of Apps and one more thing you have to update your device also.If you are using Nokia 2 on May 2018 Security Patch then Ok.
Login to post a comment