The community forum

Join the conversation

Very Bad Camera

Nokia cheat us with Nokia 7 plus camera camera performance is very poor. Camera quality is not even close to 12k smart phones and in camera photos small dots all over picture. When we zoom little bit in photo then photo look like VGA type of or 5mp like camera output. If nokia 7 plus have 1.75 pixel size then where is that quality I think it only on paper or nokia box. This is for back camera now for front camera it get 3/10. This three is for nokia brand otherwise we all know what number it reserve. If nokia not fix this then purchase of this phone is my biggest mistake of my life. Other users please report this so nokia fix it soon.

I agree with above comments , I had this OppoF7 and my friends would tease me for using a Cheap Brand .. Believe me this 3 year Old phone has a better camera than this Brand New Nokia 7 Plus.  Give it poor light conditions and it will struggle like a Little kid on the block.

Its so unfortunate that people like us who give a chance to Nokia on its comeback have been left with a very poor taste of the phone.

I have surely made a mistake and am trying to find a buyer for this Piece of Metal.

1 person likes this
Nokia 7 plus camera hardware is capable of competing with the pixel devices but in software department it fails miserably. So we can only hope to get better software from nokia.
I think camera is average, not too bad. However Nokia should improve Camera result through software update.

Finally i sold my 35 days old Nokia 7 Plus phone at less than half the price ... It is too much of pain to have a bad phone with you whole day.

Peace of mind is more important , Never Ever Nokia Again !!

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment