The community forum

Join the conversation

Free Google Home Mini delivery?

I got my Nokia 6.1 from CPW sim free. I signed up for the free Google Home Mini online on the morning the offer opened (2nd May). Still nothing has arrived.

The website says "The Google Home Mini will be despatched to customer within 28 days of redemption."

Has anyone got one yet?

Mine came last week - I'm in the UK.

Well the offer closed yesterday (14/06/2018). Having registered on the first day it opened (02/05/2018) We still don't have anything. I checked the website last week and tried to register again but it said the IMEI had already been used for this promotion. Webpage now just says "This promotion is now closed". No contact details to chase it.

Anyone have any contact details to chase this?

I've just got this response from Nokia Mobile Care:

"Dear IanC,

Thank you for contacting Nokia Mobile Care.

Due to internal policies, we at Nokia Mobile Care have no access to the customers' registration for the promotion.

As per official information, the Google Home Mini will be dispatched to customer within 28 days of redemption.

If you have done a successful registration you shall receive the item as described above.

In case of any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards,

Nokia Mobile Care"

Bought and registered phone on 16th May. Now 34 days and not received Google Mini. No-one to contact. Poor service.

Still nothing arrived for me... I wonder if it is worth contacting BBC Watchdog?

Go for it.

Login to post a comment