The community forum

Join the conversation

Where is Pro Camera update?

HMD said that Pro Camera update will come on Friday 1st of June. We are on Saturday 2nd of June and till now I didn’t receive any update for my Nokia 8 TA-1004 model in Jordan. Any support for us in the Middle East?

UK hasn't received the update either but its a phase rollout, don't think anyone knows which country or area will be next.

Same here still have not received it on my Nokia 8 TA1004 I am also from Jordan too :) 

Same here still have not received it. I am from India

@Ehab, it is a phased roll out starting on Friday, like all phased patches it will arrive when it arrives unfortunately.

I would wait if I were you. My N8 was bricked by the update. Returned it to the store. Other users on the forum have the same destructive issue.
My TA-1004 is stopped to 8.0 March security update. I don't want to do factory reset. Any advice to get notifications update? Thanks

Ireland has not got the update yet nor has the uk afaik like any update this will be a phased operation so you will need to be patient. I will revert when i get the update in ireland

Wonder if updates are pushed out over weekends or not.
I should stop checking my update page hourly. UK here and still patiently waiting.
No update yet on TA-1004 Nigeria

Awesome news @ehab ! Just checked mine and it's there to download! uk TA-1012 phone here.

It is available in India Mr Satish kumar
Login to post a comment