The community forum

Join the conversation

Hi Nokia Team, Please address the issue on urgent basis. I had contacted multiple times with your support team but not getting any positive response. Day by day this issue became a critical one. Already a lot of users complain on this. Need quick action o

Hi Nokia Team,

Please address the issue on urgent basis. I had contacted multiple times with your support team but not getting any positive response. Day by day this issue became a critical one. Already a lot of users complain on this.
Need quick action on this.

1 person has this question

Hi, I am having an issue where my Nokia 6.1 keeps powering off randomly.  What is your issue?  Please can you let me know?  Thanks

@user1527438800250, a lot of shouting in topic subject, but what is your issue?

Sir i have bought nokia 8 on feb 2018 and a month ago a sudden line came on the screen i visited service centre than they said it has a manufacturing defect and i submitted the phone it has been one month but they havent repair it yet i have complained it many times but there is no response i bouught it for 29k its not a less amount i trusted nokia first time but this is being done with me every time i call the service centre they make some excuses kindly repair or replace my phone bcz it has been 3 4 months only

You are asking in the Nokia 6.1 forum. Try the Nokia 8 discussions.

Login to post a comment