The community forum

Join the conversation

2x optical zoom in camera is not giving good pictures

2x optical zoom pictures are very blurry and dotted.I think it's happen when I updated phone of may security patch update and when you zoom in any picture that you taken its as automatically zoom out the picture.please solve this issue and please fix the all camera issues on next update.

I agree, but it's not an update problem. The zoom lens isn't as good as the wide lens. photos are flat and aren't as sharp. Not sure if it can be improved with software, but I think the hardware isn't as good as the wide angle lens. I could be wrong, but my feeling is this.

1 person likes this

I agree, but it's not an update problem. The zoom lens isn't as good as the wide lens. photos are flat and aren't as sharp. Not sure if it can be improved with software, but I think the hardware isn't as good as the wide angle lens. I could be wrong, but my feeling is this.

Actually you need enough lighting to get correct picture and mainly the 2x option is used for nature photography and almost in every case there is enough light. I could be wrong these are my opinions.
Login to post a comment