The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Query about May update

I just received Software upgrade - Android 8.1 Oreo (V2.22C) with security patch update 2018-05 for my TA-1089. Should I install it , Is the WiFi issue fixed or are there other known bugs in this update ? Thanks.

Best Answer

V2.22C is the update from the original May patch. That's the right one for the Wifi issue.

Answer

V2.22C is the update from the original May patch. That's the right one for the Wifi issue.

1 person likes this
Are there any new bugs in this update?

1 person likes this

kishore no new bugs only Wifi is not working properly you have to be near router .

There is Trusted Face in Smart lock and I think they enabled Dual 4G Volte 

and I heard they released wifi fix and it will reach everyone 3-4 days 

Isn't the 2.22C the WiFi fix patch?

Well, yes and no. If you already installed the May update, the firmware build was (in my case) 2.22A. In India there came a separate small patch to solve the Wifi problem. It changed the firmware to 2.22C. I think when you hadn't installed the original May patch and update your phone today from April to May, the small patch is included. Also 2.22C.

Why is viggie having WiFi issues then?

I don't know. As you can read in other threats, the ones with the initial Wifi problem are happy now.

But I here there's new calling bug. Apparently, people aren't able to able place calls now.

1 person likes this
After reset my WiFi is working properly . BTW did Google remove support for Miracast bcuz I can't Cast to my Amazon Fire stick and Windows 10 .
I don't know about casting but it appears as if you he 2.22C is almost bug free.
Login to post a comment