The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

This model is not upto Nokia Standard

I am using Nokia brand since 2004. Always I seticefied with this brand. My previous phone was Lumia 730. You can say that I am addicted with Nokia brand. But my new Nokia 6.1 (64GB) disappointed me. This set is not upto previous Nokia Standard. 1. Battery backup is poor. 2. Phone have heating problem. 3. Lock senceor is not working properly. Phone automatically open any app, even set is locked. 4 Some times GPS is also not working properly. Is this set faulty or company decided to deteriorate it's quantity standard.

Best Answer

I agree. Build quality is great, but I've had several Nokia Windows Phones and they never had the type of bugs that the Android Nokia phones have now.  I have the 32gb USA version of the Nokis 6.1 and the camera app is horrendous with constant freezing and lag and the earpiece volume for actual phone calls is extremely low even when turned all the way up. I can use Opencamera which seems to work better than the default camera app but the low call volume can't be corrected from what I can tell.  I basically have a $270.00 phone sitting in a box now hoping that Nokia corrects the issues with an update. I can't use the phone now if I can't hear the calls. This is very disappointing. 

1 person has this question

Answer

I agree. Build quality is great, but I've had several Nokia Windows Phones and they never had the type of bugs that the Android Nokia phones have now.  I have the 32gb USA version of the Nokis 6.1 and the camera app is horrendous with constant freezing and lag and the earpiece volume for actual phone calls is extremely low even when turned all the way up. I can use Opencamera which seems to work better than the default camera app but the low call volume can't be corrected from what I can tell.  I basically have a $270.00 phone sitting in a box now hoping that Nokia corrects the issues with an update. I can't use the phone now if I can't hear the calls. This is very disappointing. 

3 people like this
Agree to your opinion. From the beginning the mobile keeps hanging, camera crashes,heats up.... So many problems. No support feom Nokia

1 person likes this
When any company wants to purchase a prestigious brand, they have to maintain its dignity and quality standard. Microsoft was maintained this ethics, but present owner is not maintaining brand prestige. In this way, Nokia brand will loose their credibility in market.

2 people like this
Depends if you bought Indian made Nokia 6.1 the TA 1089 ur fucked for real ...indians don't know how to build a Nokia standard fon ...those with TA 1043 are lucky no hardware sub par components...next time don't buy Indian branded Nokia phones

That's why we Indians receive update faster than anybody in the world(WiFi issue fixed because of our voice) b we know how to get the work done since we are the market .

.those with TA 1043 are lucky no hardware sub par components... I ha e TA 1043, I got many issues from heating, lagging, non functional camera....
I agree, the camera on my nokia 6.1 crashes.  I still use my lumia 930 for taking pictures though.
Login to post a comment