The community forum

Join the conversation

jio sim not working to make calls and sms

I have got and update yesterday and I have updated my phone yesterday. After that my incoming and outgoing calls and sms has stopped. Now I am not making calls and sms from Jio sim but I can use data off Jio sim. I am feeling upset now. I can't understand how can I fix this issue.

3 people have this question

Did you enable the enhanced 4G LTE mode? If not enable it and then see if you can make calls
yes, I have done all necessary things. I know all settings which are required.

1 person likes this
Same problem, after v 2.22c update volte option has gone. No settings was changed.Earlier it was fine but after this update Jio is unusable because this sim depends on enhanced LTE option for making call. Data is working but volte has gone.

1 person likes this
we have lost volte now.. now I am calling through Jio 4G voice apps. It's very frustrating for me.
Jio has dipped their 4G speed. You should try it with another sim. I am using Airtel and LTE work fine for me, also dial *#*#4636#*#* and go the phone information and check whether the voice and data network type is on LTE and what is the preferred network type must be on LTE/UMTS auto (prl) try switching to LTE only see if the issue is resolved.

1 person likes this
Jio has dipped their 4G speed. You should try it with another sim. I am using Airtel and LTE work fine for me, also dial *#*#4636#*#* and go the phone information and check whether the voice and data network type is on LTE and what is the preferred network type must be on LTE/UMTS auto (prl) try switching to LTE only see if the issue is resolved. I have tried this but my problem is till now
Did you try using another sim other than Jio? Also perform a network reset.
It's phone issue, I have checked Jio in another phone , it's working fine. It's only Nokia 6.1 after 2.22c. Update, it stopped working.
Maybe, I am using Airtel and it's working fine for me no issues yet. Wait for the June patch then.
First of all check if data roaming is on. Go to network and internet>mobile network>advanced>scroll down to bottom and go to access point names. Delete the existing jio apn, select the + on top right and create a new one, in the field name put Jio 4G and in the field APN put jionet select the 3 dots on the top right and click on save after that restart the phone.

1 person likes this
First of all check if data roaming is on. Go to network and internet>mobile network>advanced>scroll down to bottom and go to access point names. Delete the existing jio apn, select the + on top right and create a new one, in the field name put Jio 4G and in the field APN put jionet select the 3 dots on the top right and click on save after that restart the phone. I have already done it by restore default
So as you all saying I was thinking there might be a problem so ensure that I inserted a jio sim into my phone and everything was normal LTE connection, I could receive incoming calls couldn't check the outgoing calls unfortunately I had no balance on the sim. And also took screenshots of all that including the apn settings only thing that was different in the the apn settings was the name it was internet instead of jio 4G, MCC-405, MNC-873,APN type-default,supl,ia,xcap I don't know what is wrong with your phone but mine is working fine. And I could show you the screenshots as well but here's no option to put pictures.

1 person likes this
If Apn is wrong then I never use data of jio. so I don't think Apn is wrong. apart from data I can't use anything of jio.incoming and outgoing calls and sms has stopped after update my phone
What is the model number of your phone?
Login to post a comment