We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Several questions concerning Nokia 6.1 (Equalizer, Wifi, Fingerprint sensor, Camera, Dolby)

• equalizer doesn't work with third party apps it  was working well with Nokia 6-2017 (Dolby Audio)
  • Does nokia support dualband wifi if yes then  why 5ghz wifi is not getting connected
  • Fingerprint sensor doesn't work properly most  of the times
  • Camera with Zeiss  optics - I don't understand where  the problem lies in hardware or software please solve it 
  • why cant nokia bring back dolby audio in Nokia  6.1if it is justa software

Comment by moderator: I deleted your other topics and summarised them in one topic to keep the forum clearer. 

- Installed Music Player - MP3 Payer. Works perfect, including equalizer.
- Both 2.4 and 5 Ghz working.

- Fingerprint words perfect. For accessing phone, bank apps and password   manager
- No probs with foto/camera
TA-1043

TA-1068 Here

As MaxH stated, fingerprint works fine for accessing phone and for unlocking secured apps (e.g., Enpass)

WiFi 2.4/5 both work fine

Camera is a little underwhelming

Haven't found an equalizer... phone speaker could be louder (sound seems to come only from bottom speaker)

I have similar issues with sound. I found apps to boost music, but nothing to boost the sound when I'm watching Netflix or Amazon prime. Can we bring Dolby back?? I had this on my last phone a Lenovo k4 and I never needed a booster app for any sound. Not sure why it was not out in for Nokia 6.1. perhaps a patch or in the next update you can include Dolby. Otherwise I will most likely change out the phone to a different company that has Dolby. Sound is very important to me as well as full HD. Thanks.
Login to post a comment