The community forum

Join the conversation

June security patch errors

1. Gcam is no more working. Its an utter disappointment. It actually the only camera app which does everything alright 2. No Vodafone VOLTE till date. Folks u guys need to give support to that. They r the largest company of India right now in telecom. 3. Quick switch app has still stuttering issue Nokia 7 plus has become an utter disappointment.. software support team is useless.. none hears our voice in the forum.. what a shame !

3 people have this question

Gcam is not a official app for Nokia 7 plus so post it on XDA forums to the devs to make it compatible Vodafone volte is also not an issue of. Nokia ,it's working person on my phone in Maharashtra circle ,call up nodal officer of your region and push them work

@sameer none wants your expert comment here.. its an open forum where I can report bugs and errors.. yes gcam port will be solved .. i am in touch with the dev..secondly, no ! Nokia phone does not support VOLTE for vodafone Maharashtra.. Only HD calling shows while call from VF to VF but 4G switches to HSDPA.. Thirdly, VOLTE support is not network specific.. My iphone 6S supports it .. my S7 does not.. So, this is purely the mobile specific.. nokia like other vendors needs to push the patch.. 

2 people like this
@sameermehta2087 you don't get a say in where the users can post their issues neither can anyone if you have a solution or advice it's much appreciated, you don't have any authority over what a user gets to post (as long as it's appropriate to the device).
What authorities,I am out saying what's correct and as for Vodafone LTE I will stick to my comment ITS NOT NOKIA ISSUE,ITS A VODAFONE PROBLEM ,AMD PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYONG OTS NOT WORKING IN MAHARASHTRA ,I AM STAYONG AT VASAI USING 1046 WITH VOLTE SEVICES ON VODAFONE NUMBET AFTER HAVING A DETAILED CONVERRSATION WITH VODAFONE APPALETTE,CHECK THE FORUMS FOR THE VOFAFONE LTE ISSUE BEFORE POSTING

here is the screenshot for volte on 7plus for Maharashtra

You sound like one of those Xiaomi fanboys let me guess. no respect for the community . No respect for the company . If you don't like the device...(in your language) WHY DONT YOU SELL IT AND GO BACK TO YOUR CHEAP XIAOMI!
@this is the screenshot of Nokia 7 plus which I am using,please check if you are addressing me,I don't have any xaiomi junk.rhe launcher I am using is lean launcher which allows me to have a clean desktop,the icon of LTE is not like this on any xaiomi phones,the point is Vodafone always had denied volte services on this handset to me too and the oy way to sort is be persistent and do rigorous follow ups with them for solutions,I got mine ,there is a detailed thread by Amit/Puneet regarding this same issue do check it
And another thing to point out is that Vodafone is not a true volte network so when a call is made in low network coverage or where there is no Bolte coverage them it switches to 3g or 2g,if testing needs to be done please do it on Jio that a pure volte network
Volte not working in Jio also after june security update, totally frustrated

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment