The community forum

Join the conversation

VoLTE not working after June patch

VoLTE is not working on the latest security update of June month. Please fix it Nokia as soon as possible.

28 people have this question

And after June update VoLTE is working, even my operator in Croatia didn't certified Nokia devices yet.

2 people like this

Yah, i'm using jio and facing the same issue, i'm not able to make and receive calls on my jio number after june patch update.

7 people like this

Even VoLTE in my device is not working after june update. Earlier it was working on both the sim. Now its not at all working.

6 people like this
Yes i dont have volte after june update...nokia you make me sad... I cannot connect with others... Its bad..

4 people like this

So here is what I gathered. With the new update patch, the VOLTE works for Vodafone but is broken for JIO. HMD - we are all looking at you to make life normal for us, again... 

5 people like this

Jio and Vodafone volte both working Maharashtra circle ,after June patch android 8.1

1 person likes this
I am also facing the same issue with Jio sim in India.

7 people like this
I am also facing problem volte not working after June update

7 people like this
Hello Sameer, I am also belongs to Maharashtra circle (Pune) using Idea and Jio but after jun update jio volte stopped working. Did you anything specific after update? Just thinking out of box: it will work only if vodafone sim preset along with jio??? I have a another vodafone sim i will try with it.

2 people like this
@chirag,no i did not do anything special ,infact oy Jio is also working fine for me,I had Airtel card and it was working fine too with and without Jio ,as is Vodafone

For us its now working whatever we do @sameermehtra2087, I'm even traveling now and tested many states network CG, MH, AP and TN no-where it worked.

I am facing same problem, Jio VolTE is not working.

Surprisingly no resolution from Nokia yet , may I expect some solution on this???
Nokia @ team please support and help to resolve this issue . It is urgent.

8 people like this

Yes, it is really surprising that there is no reply from Nokia, when many people are suffering from the basic calling feature . This is very bad from Nokia, Regretting for buying Nokia 7 plus. They lost my trust finally. Never refer a nokia mobile to anyone. Hmd Global also made Nokia Dead.

5 people like this
Jesus, drama queen...

2 people like this
Login to post a comment