The community forum

Join the conversation

3310 variants...?

hi all, just got a new 3310 for the wife, I've had one a while, this one is different, twin sim, two sim cards along side each other in the bottom of battery box ... not in the top at each side... and a sim style holder for mem card, but there apers to be no blue tooth, not in any menus exept the profile list at 7 but no settings for it..?? this new one is 126mm long not the 115 of my 6 month old one that only takes 1 sim card...

Given it is 126mm long, I believe your wife might have purchased a phone labeled as "Samgle 3110" which looks 99% similar to the Nokia device except the brand name on the phone with the phone dimension being 126mm long.
There are indeed multiple dual sim versions of Nokia 3110, however all of them are about 115-117mm long according to information i gathered so that phone might actually be a product produced by someone other than Nokia/HMD.

also ... in the manual it says go to settings, connectivity, blue tooth.... there is no conectivity in settings on the new larger 3310 I have...

Login to post a comment