The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Scratch of strange type on Nokia 7+ screen

At 04.06.2018. i buy two Nokia phones (Nokia 8 and Nokia 7 plus) and your 7+ product say it have Gorrila glass 3. I buy two Nokia becouse long time ago was my favorite mobile, and i say "give them a new chance" Before 2 days on my screen 7+ (down left corner of screen) i notice some sceetches, so i dont belive this screen have gorilla glass 3. (scratch of strange type, as some of the screen brushed with ash paper.)

Best Answer

same problem here, I'm very disappointed

my display cracked because of an easy droppp from my trousers pocket as high as the chair....

and it's already full of deep scratches just because I kept it in the same pocket as my home keys

never happended before, using smartphones since 2010

Answer

same problem here, I'm very disappointed

my display cracked because of an easy droppp from my trousers pocket as high as the chair....

and it's already full of deep scratches just because I kept it in the same pocket as my home keys

never happended before, using smartphones since 2010

This was my last chance to Nokia, i was think this one will be perfect choice but iam big disapoint. I got iphone 4, iphone 5, huawei 8 lite, and all use like this Nokia7+ and noone of them scretch like this one.

I think we should threaten Nokia via it's offical social webpages of make thi public on technology wesites and communities, (the same they offer free mobiles to have reviews)

Hi, If you have any doubts regarding scratch resistance check the following video. According to the results, is definitely gorilla glass 3. https://youtu.be/0IoEuuyciVs

1 person likes this

as for the acknowledged issue about the touch being unresponsive....

the issue does not involve 100% units

My bet is there is a considerable percentage of defective glasses

Of course those used for online scratch testes were optimal quality units, but not all the customers have been that lucky

the very same way you won't find any official test showing the touch screen freezing

But customers are here complaning and I think it's a stupid move from Nokia to ignore them

expecially as far as company such as Xiaomi are improving their quality (expecially the camera) that much, and are now officially selling in western countries...

The way Nokia will face customer issue will make the difference for the brand future

ice_man I think the topic here is about scratches not cracked screens. I also noticed some scratches on my screen and I've made the research. Screens here a really cggs3, but I'll buy a protecting layer. In your case, with a cracked screen or some screen issues, I think warranty should cover that.

I have both

cracks in the corner after a fall from the trousers pocket white sitting at the dining table (max 60cm highness)

and the scratches

Login to post a comment