The community forum

Join the conversation

Android p

When will roll out Android P beta for Nokia 5 device?

3 people have this question

I have the same question but no one will know to tell us not even Nokia 
Saya memiliki pertanyaan yang sama .. hanya sajabsaya untuk nokia 6

Tech Wizard

Hello, @user1513137106952 Google will release the stable Android P in August firstly for its Pixel Devices. Then, Nokia will start to provide the Android P beta updates starting from its flagship devices like Nokia 8 Sirocco, Nokia 8 and slowly move down to mid rangers like Nokia 6.1. And after that Nokia 5 will get the Android P update. So, I think it will take 4 to 5 months or even more after the release of Android P by Google in August for Nokia 5 to get the Android P update. This will be similar for Nokia 6 too. Thank you.

2 people like this
Calm down people...I said August based on the timeline from Google and they will push the update as soon as possible that's why I said August and I said expected on August not will why are people so angry ? I was not taking specifically about Nokia 5 too and these people thought that was Nokia replying to me they're dumb
I think I should delete my reply that's safe

1 person likes this
Actually Nokia was pretty fast pushing the updates but now because we haven't even got a proper DP3 even after a month I have no idea about the update

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment