The community forum

Join the conversation

Battery Drain on DP3?

Hey there, 

Anyone else here experiencing Battery Drain on DP3?
My Phone lasts less than 10 hours now, used to be 27+ Hours

However I didn't factory reset the phone before installing it, so I might try that next.

It's in the Google release notes: "Battery life may be regressed in this release for screen-on and screen-off use cases."

I think my installation is just shot, WiFi doesn't work either.

Will factory reset and try again

Problem with battery drain and warm phone is that app/service com.evenwell.powersaving.g3 eat cpu with 150% (show it from pc with connected phone (and enabled Developer Options and USB Debug) via command "adb top", for fixing is need clear powersaving database using: adb shell pm clear com.evenwell.powersaving.g3 after clear, don't try change settings in "Background activity manager"(Settings/Battery/BackgroundActivityManager), keep all switch as is (disabled)... i don't know if problem is with one or some of p-non-compatible apps, or if problem is related to "misunderstanding" BagroundActivityManger with BatteryManager

The battery drain problem. I usedto have 24 hourplus battery time. But then I look at the battery option in Settings and tried the two options there. To get back to 24 hours switch off Background Activity Manager and Battery Manager.

Login to post a comment