The community forum

Join the conversation

Design,view and performance

I have used nokia 8 sirocco, 1 week and i had found few flaws in the phone 1.lock buttons are disgusting always i need to check where there ,yes you had kept better quality any other phones but when ever i felt to lock my i need to check the placement of the lock button some times its annoying.please make sure to make little bit higher then the total structure. 2.Yes,every guy in this world want there phone every strong that if it fell down without there presence it should and to be hard your phones does that job.why dont you guys test your there are some bugs.Ask us what we need in mobile. 3. Nowadays every is being belongs to gaming category and these will first check fps, screen height and please dont put notch, if you keep also provide an option to hide notch. Please increase ram and gaming why dont you add gaming mode like other phones. 4. Camera is good. My request is to add bokeh effect to select two obejects are too far as a optional and remaining area should be blur like what they did in one plus phones. 5. Why dont you guyz use amoled screens and please add super slow motion with high clarity consider as 1080p quality because there is no other phone in market. 6. Please make your own launcher which works fast it should be different like the way as windows phone. 7. Add a shortcut button for screen and for slient,vibrate,sound 8.Use edge screen aspect ratio these are awesome. 8. Why dont guys make your own os with combination of android by adding gaming mode,scrren calibration,cast, picture in picture mode, and way of looking at recent apps. 9. Totally my point these are the whole point which every gamming person like and every normal category person likes. 10. Provide extra button for camera as you provided for lasts phones Please to add these all features in next coming phones and also in released so that people will be interested in your phones because im nokia fan my first phone is n8,asha,lumia, sirocco in all these phones i found some options are lacked like simply shortcuts. Please provide shortcuts. Thank you
Login to post a comment