The community forum

Join the conversation

Nokia 3 Android Oreo 8.1 update delayed

Nokia 3 Android Oreo 8.1 delayed even after it got 2 security patches on Oreo 8.0, I mean the period of 2 months has passed, but till not any news on Oreo 8.1 for Nokia 3, anyone knows when it will be available??

3 people have this question

Nokia 3 TA-1032 8.0 i.gat a new május , július security update no i did not get it 8.1 yon curious aloutb getting thi?

1 person likes this
Sorry for Május , Június update nó!!!

1 person likes this
We are waiting for moderators reply on this topic...,,,

HMD never provide dates for the updates. Neither they said that Android 8.1 would be available in July'18, for Nokia 3. You were assuming this by yourself...

2 people like this
according to nokia, the nokia 3 of 2017 would be an Android one now

1 person likes this
Yes, then we will get Oreo 8.1 even if later
Nokia continue to crap on the UK market with regards to updates in a timely manner, I think the UK should start to crap on Nokia's parade, and Google should remove the Android one project from Nokia, as they sure as hell don't deserve it, I hope bankruptcy is calling you Nokia

1 person likes this
Be calm down dear, u will get it
My stupid little Nokia 3 is still Android 7.1.1 and the customer service people say be patient??? So while Nokia show preference to other countries and regions, UK and other markets should be happy at that ? Thank god I've only got another few months and both my 7plus and 3 are being passed on to someone else, and I'm back to a company that's reliable

1 person likes this
Don't call me dear , and you're no expert so your opinion means naff

1 person likes this
Try VPN update method, many users updated theirs phone successfully in UK with this https://youtu.be/aPSVzRvd7y4
I'm not using a VPN method as it's not my problem that Nokia can't be honest and admit they are crap. Why should I have to try and update via a method that shouldn't be required ? Many users in the UK ? So you've done a survey in the UK ?

2 people like this
Even the phone shop I bought both my phone's from now recommend people stay clear of Nokia because customers aren't happy with them
Are you on EE? They're blocking the updates, there's a thread about it on the EE forum.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment