We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Answered

Battery issue after security patch update.

I have got a Nokia 7plus just few days back and it was working very well no problem coming but after june security patch update its battery is running out simultaneously i have left it at 80 % and after 2 to 3 hours it was get 50 and i have no running apps in the background and data connection is also off what should i do and if possible please tell me how should i remove that update please help.

Best Answer
June update has bugs please check battery optimisation & install greenify for better battery backup.

Answer

June update has bugs please check battery optimisation & install greenify for better battery backup.
Can i reset my phone to correct this.?
I don't think resetting will fix the issue better wait for July's update.
I am also facing battery chargeing and drain issues after june security patch update. Nokia must fix the issue in next update
Did you have downloaded July update does it has any problems or it is good for last update
After july security patch update battery draining problem still not solved infact now battery is draining at a much higher rate I am getting only 3mins per  percentage
Login to post a comment