The community forum

Join the conversation

Worst Phone - Please do not Buy..Worst Support from Nokia

I got a brand new Nokia 6 phone from a Nokia Partner Croma showroom. With in a week it stopped charging and never boot up.I kept it in the best possible condition. To my surprise when I went to Nokia Care they said I have to pay almost the same amount for which I bought the phone for repair as motherboard is gone. How cheap material is used to build it and u dont even listen to your customer..Infact u r blaming customer for damage. there is no scratch or a mark on my phone it luks completly brand new...Never ever buying Nokia
1 Comment

Yes your are right,

I am from New Delhi, i have submitted my Nokia 6 phone to NRI communication service center, lajpat nagar Delhi,

They said, it will take long, around 25 Days, motherboard need to be changed for little software issue, and worst Nokia support saying that " go to service center and call us to communicate those people regrading the issue" on email communication" why should i go there ? only for phone call ?, i have said please communicate itself (i have attached job sheet of service center), after 5 reminder they didn't text any answer.

Bro they providing worst and duffer support to us, now i am moving to Consumer-Cort regarding that issue also will write many blogs and full story about "worst support Nokia/HMD Global" very soon.

Login to post a comment