The community forum

Join the conversation

device repaired delay due to spare unavailable

Dear,

i am user of nokia7 plus imei no353400090426292 place- korba chhattisgarh 495454-, due to hardware problem in my device, service centre owner take 8-10 days for repaired due spare unavailable ,so you will answer me how can manage without device ,who will cover my business loss, without device i can't do any thing , why your company not satisfied their customer with their service?

why only launching new device day by day, who will care the devices in warranty period ?

why not full fill the services completely of coustomer?

give me your action & solution revert me as soon as possible.

1 person has this question

Nokia service is poor. I had a problem of battery not charging. The first time I took it to the service centre, they said it is a software problem and took 3hrs. However, after coming home I found the same problem. I submitted it again and this time they accepted it is a hardware problem. They took 7 days to repair it. They don't perform proper diagnostic at the first instance.
That's so sad......I wished HMD Global was more serious for making the service center better (Guess Thay are just using the NOKIA brand name) I think it will take more time and effort from HMD to make service center repairs better Please don't reveal sensitive information like IMEI NO...on this public forum (Be safe)
Login to post a comment