The community forum

Join the conversation

My nolia 8's screen just become fill with coloured grid lines

Just an issue I think you should be aware of Nokia, I bought a Nokia 8 on April 15, 2018. And since the next month, I start having this issue.

> The touchscreen behaves weirdly.

> The screen hangs up.

> while opening the camera during a hot weathered condition the screen becomes flickering or lets blurring. I had to restart the phone.

> And finally on8th July 2018, at 5:00 pm I had this issue. One grid line appeared in the middle of the screen. And then followed by multiple numbers of grid lines. And then the whole screen was covered with colored lines.

And that's not it. when the I reach the affiliated Nokia service centre"Nokia Care", they trying to prove it that my phone suffers a external damage and hence warranty will not cover the expense.

This is completely cheating and fraud. There is not a single scratch or crack on the screen and the phone didn't fallen off my hand in those three months. And moreover the phone was inside the highly rugged case all the time. so tell me Nokia how could you justife this injustice that has happen to me. The new screen comes for about Rs 7500 ($109) and my phone is already going through EMI.

This is a very experiene from Nokia, I must say. I had never had this kind of issue before. I have using nokia for 10 years. I had already talk with Nokia customer, Indian office. Just hoping they would help me today for suing those people.

The details of the service is given below-------

Nokia Care
Electronics store in Guwahati, India
Address: 6C, Maniram Dewan Rd, Nizarpar, Maniram Dewan Road, Chandmari Colony, Krishna Nagar, Chandmari, Guwahati, Assam, India 781003
Phone: 094350 45999

And the dealer from where I had brought, even refuse to assist me. Their details----------------
Datamation Digital Home
Electronics store in Guwahati, India
Address: Mahapurush Damodardev Path, South Sarania, Lachit Nagar, Guwahati, Assam 781007

I hope this message reches to you in time. I am totally helpless and I am not going to pay peven a single buck for that since it was the device internal issue.

1 person has this question

I had read that column. My issue is today even girl from Nokia customer centre refused to help me, she refuses to cover my phone under the warranty. She even said that hardware and software problems are covered in the warranty if the damage was internal and didn't occur or done by the user. But with no vain.

Nokia Customer  Care Services in India do need a professional approach. If these people started robbing us like corrupt officials then Nokia will lose the market again

2 people like this
Contact Nokia directly. DO NOT contact the support app. Only uninterested people working there who have no idea of phones. Also contact the local police or contact a lawyer.

1 person likes this

Any Direct contact to Nokia

Login to post a comment