The community forum

Join the conversation

Is Latest Update (July) give more problem than fixing it ?

Never in my life, i am afraid to update my phone except with this July update. Please don't push update to your product if it just breaking it in the end, we aren't in beta anymore. Based on the recent forum discussion i have seen, this update just slowing down and even end up bricking the device completely. so i want to know how many of nokia 6 users having this problem with latest update (July) ?. Thank you.

2 people have this question

Agree .. literally phone performance got down after July update. Worst ever security update from Nokia so far
My Australian ta-1033 became bricked from this update, have put it in to Nokia care under a warranty claim. Waiting to see if is repaired or replaced. This update came through very early compared to all the others and came up automatically compared to all the others I have had to do manually. As i need a mobile for work I had to purchase another, so I got the 2018 Nokia 6. Surprise... It hasn't updated to the July security patch. Updated all the way through to June.... Have they pulled the update after realising there are hundreds of mobiles stuffed up by this? Or is it because 2018 model hasn't had it pushed through yet? I won't be in any hurry to apply updates in the future.... Would love to know how many mobiles this update has destroyed.....????
My phone also got dead after the update and I've to send it to Nokia care. They returned it with Android 7.0 and again I updated till July security patch and same thing happened. Now I've updated it till June only , after getting back from Nokia care for the second time.
I got the same problem as the phone is dead after the update. From Nokia care the recovered it with Android 7.0 and again I updated it back home with July security patch and things went wrong again. now I've updated it till June only after getting back from Nokia care for the second time.
Login to post a comment