The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Device uncertified problem.

My phone's model number is T-1062. It is flashed to global android one rom.But after may security patch,it shows uncertified in play store.What should i do now to get regular ota updates?any idea?

Best Answer
Wow and I have gotten the July update yesterday. This is so bad. Hang in there.

2 people have this question

I have aslo faced the same problems & my device is also uncertified after may updates.even i have not got June update.is there any solution
Wow, it seems you guys got the Chinese version of the TA-1062 where the seller flashed the global ROM on it. I don't think your device will be certified from the playstore as it has been modified. I also have the TA 1062 but mine is the Taiwan version (android one). Currently on the June security patch.
How can i flash june security patch manually?do you have any idea?
Am not sure that can be done manually tbh. You need to wait a bit, perhaps you will still get the OTA update. Have you ever received OTA update on your device?
yes,until may security patch.After that device becomes uncertified.But after may security patch i am not getting any ota update.
I think you will need to wait a bit then,if it doesn't come before the July security patch it means there is a problem.
Still not get any updates

Answer

Wow and I have gotten the July update yesterday. This is so bad. Hang in there.
Same here.
You guys should wait for the Android P update and try to flash the WW Android rom. Nokia 6 2017 China varint had the same problem when converting to Ww rom but with orio update the TA-1000 culd be changed to TA-1003 and after that OTA updates also got available. Search convert TA-1000 to TA-1003 in xda developers for that. Hope 7 PLUS also upgradable like that but I can't promise you guys that.
[Update] there is a new post on how to change Nokia 7 plus China variant to global. Goto XDA developers and search for "How to convert a Nokia 7+ from China Variant to Global" Cheers
It's not a new post..It's posted two months ago
Didn't saw the date , sorry for the word new, but it should solve your problems.
Simi started a topic a day ago I just found a working trick to certify Nokia 6 in playstore, my Nokia 6 is also uncertified after service centre flashed it.... TRICK- First of all u need (1)- OST tool 6.0.4 version... (2)-PC running windows 10 ( use any but works perfectly without drivers issue in windows 10) (3) SD card (4) Data Cable... (a-)First off all install the OST tool with patch... (b) Download Firmware update of TA 1021 India from the net, extract it ,it should be .nb0 extension (c)- Download December 2017 security patch of naught of TA 1021 / TA 1023 ,put it in SD card (d)- Now reboot to recovery menu using hardware buttons to install this update from SD card... Select apply update from SD card... Phone will end the operation with error i.e update is aborted... Again using hardware button power off your phone... ( We apply December update to downgrade Bootloader) Now open OST tool, select .nb0 file that you selected.... Flash it, it will take around 3-5 minutes... Now you downgrade to naughat 7.1.1 Now check for updates again... You will get oreo via OTA... After installation of oreo via OTA your phone will become certified again... And you will recieve all security updates upto September month... Cheers happy flashing... Trick working 100 %<
Login to post a comment