The community forum

Join the conversation

July security update review

Hello friends comment here if you found any bug or new feature after july security update.

11 people have this question

no significant improvement found; only 87.4 mb update...no face unlock, no camera improvements. dissapointed.

7 people like this
Its not a firmware update its a security patch update.. Expect nothing

3 people like this

I'm curious if the touch problem after unlock still exists in this release.

1 person likes this

My phone is no longer restarted after rebooting, it is locked on the Androidone screen..

1 person likes this

found the update icon has changed

Another month disappointment, still no face unlock in OTA. :(

2 people like this

indeed another month of disappointment...... now I do have a apprehension that Nokia really wants to fix major bugs within 7 plus......consumers like me can bear the pain that we might not be getting THE FACE UNLOCK feature in INDIA but why we have to come across the bugs daily.... specially low light camera performance is pathetic...... very sad to see that we are and will have to suffer with these all issues.

2 people like this
Nothing new broken after update. Good so far.

2 people like this
face unlock will be available possible next month! not this month so stop complaining always blaming nokia get another mobile then like samsung which doesn't have security update maybe in a year!

2 people like this

Hey, no one is either complaining or blaming Nokia.... each one of us is posting their personal views and exchanging their issues having with NOKIA 7 PLus.......so stop being impatient and advising others regarding their choice of selecting a brand.

4 people like this
All you people crying for face unlock stop, FIRSTLY face unlock feature is already activated for this device in june security update. Now here is How to activate face unlock Go to settings>security and features>smart unlock> facial recognition activate it. LOL. Enjoy

3 people like this
And Face Unlock is not more secure than fingerprint. I don't want Face Unlock.

3 people like this

For me fast charging does not work at all. no rapidly charging. RIP update

1 person likes this
I can no longer make/receive phone calls or use data after the update with either Sim slot - SD card works fine. The phone detects the sim card's carrier and imports APN settings - APN settings are fine. I even got a new Sim just in case. I have rebooted, shut down, factory reset wiped (both thru settings and recovery), and tried to go to android P but the build is "older" so it wouldn't let me. All steps have been unsuccessful - pls help!
Login to post a comment