The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

Earphone jack

My earphone jack has problem,its not working properly some time sound is coming from speaker even i have plugin earphone

Best Answer

I faced the same issue today. I had a word with the support team. They asked me to try another earphones with the handset and Nokia earphones with another handset. Also they suggested me to do a loop test.

The loop test was successful. Also the Nokia earphones worked with different mobiles.

Issue was with the mobile. I tried with multiple earphones and none of them worked.

But to my rescue, I just restarted the mobile, Voilaaa!!! it was all good. Earphones started working.

You can try restarting your handset too. Might work for you too :)

On dialer type " *#*#372733#*#* " and do a loop test

Answer

I faced the same issue today. I had a word with the support team. They asked me to try another earphones with the handset and Nokia earphones with another handset. Also they suggested me to do a loop test.

The loop test was successful. Also the Nokia earphones worked with different mobiles.

Issue was with the mobile. I tried with multiple earphones and none of them worked.

But to my rescue, I just restarted the mobile, Voilaaa!!! it was all good. Earphones started working.

You can try restarting your handset too. Might work for you too :)

Yeah, that correct if we restart the device it's fine but I am facing again n again same issue. This make me to restart my device every time
I need to restart mine as well every time the issue occurs, this is so frustrating
Login to post a comment