The community forum

Join the conversation

Device is uncertified on play store

I had not received security patch from April so I visited Service Centre but they downgrade my device to Android Oreo 8.0.0 with February security patch and my device is uncertified on play store. If I manually certify the device on Google play store will I receive the OTA update?

I am facing same problem on my mobile... There is only one solution go to service center and replace your mobile
I just found a working trick to certify Nokia 6 in playstore, my Nokia 6 is also uncertified after service centre flashed it.... TRICK- First of all u need (1)- OST tool 6.0.4 version... (2)-PC running windows 10 ( use any but works perfectly without drivers issue in windows 10) (3) SD card (4) Data Cable... (a-)First off all install the OST tool with patch... (b) Download Firmware update of TA 1021 India from the net, extract it ,it should be .nb0 extension (c)- Download December 2017 security patch of naught of TA 1021 / TA 1023 ,put it in SD card (d)- Now reboot to recovery menu using hardware buttons to install this update from SD card... Select apply update from SD card... Phone will end the operation with error i.e update is aborted... Again using hardware button power off your phone... ( We apply December update to downgrade Bootloader) Now open OST tool, select .nb0 file that you selected.... Flash it, it will take around 3-5 minutes... Now you downgrade to naughat 7.1.1 Now check for updates again... You will get oreo via OTA... After installation of oreo via OTA your phone will become certified again... And you will recieve all security updates upto September month... Cheers happy flashing... Trick working 100 %<
Login to post a comment