The community forum

Join the conversation

Camera

My favourite Nokia Mobile phone world king phone, I use Nokia 5, all is ok but, one problem on Camera. Camera is no clearly focus, zoom in time broken image no clear and black mode. After goto service centre and complain in camera solution but not successful problem with solve. Please help my mobile.when I this mobile long lasting in the future.opaul27@gmail.com

Yes, Hmd Global is worst when it comes to camera. They are only good in making announcements but not in making those happen practically. They announced Android one for Nokia 3 to 8 (2017) in MWC 2018 but still they have not provided the android one update. Nokia 5 is my first Nokia phone and last 

1 person likes this
Use HDR Camera,download apk file and install it. Great pics. Dont support video at the moment,use stock app for video.

MY NOKIA 5PRO, NEW PHONE 3 MONTH RUNNING BUT ONE PROBLEM CAMERA NOT CLEAR FOCUS AND BLACK MODE, I GOTO NEAREST SERVICE CENTER COMPLAINT BUT NOT CARRY ON SERVICE ENGINEER CAN'T SUCCESS FULL CAMERA PROBLEM SOLUTION, SERVICE ENGINEER LOST MY MOBILE WARRANTY EXPIRE BEFORE 2ND TIME DISSEMBLE MOBILE INSTIGATOR "RED" BUT( FIRST TIME DISSEMBLE PHONE NO "RED"  ISSUE  SERVICE ENGINEER )

I have updated yesterday and it does not work well. Can't process some photos.

Update the camera app,wirh the Latest build,from apkmirror Install it and go to settings and delete catch and data. https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/hmd-global/nokia-camera-new/nokia-camera-new-90-9-1123-20-release/nokia-camera-90-9-1123-20-android-apk-download/#file

That is the version I have installed already

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment