The community forum

Join the conversation

Some user get update after downgrade android developer preview p to android Oreo . What is Nokia doing I don't understand

Some user of ta 1046 get update after downgrade some is not . Nokia staff make the Nokia 7 plus mobile like a joke . And we all are joker in format of Nokia . Mind got suck at April patch

Best Answer

U guys should know the instability or risk of developer build ..before proceeding to Android P. Keep patience for that.

Yes .. same here..still didn't receive update to July still stuck in april. @laura @skink please respond..
9 days gone. still they didn't solved the issue.

Guys try rebooting the phone and also try with other networks (wifi) and manually check for update.

yes user1528215133904, Tried everything still didn't receive 

no use of it i tried all but still stuck with April patch.. don't know what Nokia Hmd doing ! they r now known for their software support but such big mess they created... @laura

Answer

U guys should know the instability or risk of developer build ..before proceeding to Android P. Keep patience for that.

2 people like this

FINALY PROBLEM IS SOLVE . THX

Hello,I merged this topic to this one >here<. Opening up new topics for a known issue just makes the forum messy and finding solutions for users more difficult. Please keep this in mind.Thank you and best regards,Laura