The community forum

Join the conversation

Charging Speed issue

Hello, 

Moderators ! I guess you are here to create good experience for us. But no, I guess you are not making our voice heard with your software team. 

This charging speed issue is horrible. I mean why cant you enable AI feature of 660 to grasp so that the charging speed can be controlled by chip itself. 

Its just unacceptable the speed at which the phone is charging. When you watch video, the phone charging speed is literally null. 1% gets increased in 5 mins. Yes tried 2 cables. All same result. It takes 4 hours to fully charge if you are watching video. This is the first time I am facing such issue in any phone. I agree you guys want to decrease heating. But by slowing the charge to that level? Even if the screen is off the charging speed is no more generous. While screen is off it takes 2 hours to fully charge. Its insane. a 10 W charger does that for Asus zenfone Max pro M1. 

You guys are falsely claiming that this phone supports QC3.0. Forget 4.0 which is actually supported by 660. You guys even dont give QC2.0 fully. This is frustrating.

Utter shameful !

Will you solve it or not? 

Login to post a comment