The community forum

Join the conversation

Answered

First Name, Last Name

This is regarding the Nokia 3310. I have just transferred my contacts from an Android phone to the Nokia, via bluetooth, and for some reason, they've all been transferred in the 'Last Name, First Name' order as opposed to 'First Name, Last Name'. And there is no options in the settings to change that order. Am I missing something here?

Best Answer
Hi sookiestjames, The Nokia 3310 (unlike the Nokia 3310 3G) does not have the option to change the First Name/Last Name layout in contact or add more phone numbers to a contact due it's operating system limitations. The Nokia 3310 3G which runs on a more advanced operating system, does have the option to enter and sort contacts as requested, added that the 3G version also can add more phone numbers and email address per contact.

Answer

Hi sookiestjames, The Nokia 3310 (unlike the Nokia 3310 3G) does not have the option to change the First Name/Last Name layout in contact or add more phone numbers to a contact due it's operating system limitations. The Nokia 3310 3G which runs on a more advanced operating system, does have the option to enter and sort contacts as requested, added that the 3G version also can add more phone numbers and email address per contact.

Even the most basic phones have this feature. This is just sad.

Anyway, thank you for replying aseaneous.

Have a nice day.

Login to post a comment