The community forum

Join the conversation

Lags and Studders in Nokia 7 Plus

Hey @Laura. Iam and some of my friends are facing weired lags and studders everytime when using the phone and also its behaving like its a snapdragon 430 chipset rather than snapdragon 660. Kindly fix this issue and optimise the software for stable build too rather than ignoring this issue Iam using TA-1046 with stable rom. Kindly fix the issue and if you need any input on the issue then am more than happy to get that to you Users who are facing the issue kindly reply to the post so that the software development team can understand the severity of the issue and make proper changes to os to get it done. @Laura We are expecting an official reply from you and the software department regarding the issue.

3 people have this question

Yes @Laura that is a Know problem fix it

1 person likes this
Yesss. That is the biggest problem in Nokia 7 plus it is slower than snapdragon 625 device. Plls fix it hmd global

2 people like this
Yes, my Nokia 7 Plus also has lag, very poor performance in the gui

2 people like this
@Laura @Skink You guys have a great hardware thats been hampered severely by the software. If you guys want to be in the bussiness again and compete with other oems then make your products optimized to the best. Rather than making your customers be the ones who tell other people not to buy the phone.

1 person likes this
Please push a good update sooner @Laura
Hoping for an update as well. The implementation of Android leaves a lot to be desired; I had assumed the phone would do well, being part of Android one , but the implementation of Android leaves a lot to be desired.. assuming that's the issue behind the stuttering, lagging in the UI.

1 person likes this
@Laura Come on guys you are not even giving value to the customer feedback
This is not done man! AI got this phone with such high hopes and it performs like a cheap smartphone. Lags so much.unresponsive. This is highly disappointing.

1 person likes this
I bought this phone hoping it would give me a Nexus like experience. Smooth, fast and stock. Very disappointed about it's performance. Even my wife's Samsung A8 runs smoother than this phone. I'm glad I bought this phone without a contract. If Android P won't bring a better experience I will sell this and buy whatever OnePlus is bringing next to the table.

1 person likes this

when turn off news feed on the left side in stock launcher, no lag

when is that turned on, lag is everywhere

I bought Nokia 7+ hoping it would run smoother than my Huawei P10 Lite or at least like smoth. Very disappointed about it's performance though the good hardware specifications. In addition I got the problem with screen hanging even after updating the July.2018 security patch. Please fix it Nokia!!!

1 person likes this
My gf has the P10 lite. It's underpowered compared to my 7 plus -- but way, way smoother.

1 person likes this
Go to settings and in settings menu there is search bar on top in that type voice input and there will be voice input option and select that and you will see assist app option tap on that and select none and that's it no lags or stutters
Does not help. Insteal lags have increased now. Have to lock and unlock the phone to restore functionality. I think its time to throw away this good for nothing device. Its s disappointing device and more disappointing is Nokia not acknowledging our problems. This is just disgusting cutomer service. Lets take this to other social platforms. May be these morons reply.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment