The community forum

Join the conversation

My Camera waving and blur

This happen today... Camera Nokia 8 after 3 minutes recording video is stop and say 'cannot connect to camera' and after it I open again camera.. and its waving and blur.. I try to restart and reset with press powerbutton and volume up at same time. Its not help.... And Now still waving and blur . How I can use this phone if camera can't take picture and video.. Note : its blur and waving when take picture or video. May admin helppppp... Or it will solve with next update ????

Does this happen only with the Nokia app or have you tried another camera app with the same results?

I think I had the same. Camerapicture "waving". Not only in nokia camera app, also in others like google app.

Got good help from Nokia. After some tests I could send the phone to the repaircenter. After 9 days phone returned  with new camera.

I think I had the same. Camerapicture with waves. Good help from Nokia. After some tests I could sent my phone to the repair centre.

After 9 days phone came back with new camera.

1 person likes this
MrBelter, I try all camera .. standar camera photo, Pro version, and bokeh camera is still waving and blur.. user1508941247553,, And Now my nokia 8 intermittenly problem waving... And plus something sound if you open camera,touch it,and swip to another mode. Before it.. (yesterday) its theres sound and 'brrrrr' sound from camera .... Should I have to carecentre. ....? Hehehh Its will reset factory Ur phone?
MrBelter, I try all camera .. standar camera photo, Pro version, and bokeh camera is still waving and blur.. user1508941247553,, And Now my nokia 8 intermittenly problem waving... And plus something sound if you open camera,touch it,and swip to another mode. Before it.. (yesterday) its theres sound and 'brrrrr' sound from camera .... Should I have to carecentre. ....? Hehehh Its will reset factory Ur phone?
Yes its all camera is blur and waving
I try all camera .. standard, pro, bokeh live .. its blur and waving... And now. The camera have sound if you open ,touch it and swip to another mode...
Should I have to care centre? Is will factory reset your phone for repair ?

Contact nokia help, for me it worked.

Yes you have to factory reset your phone. Is no problem with a good backup.

Login to post a comment