I experience some problems with the GPS on my Nokia phone with Oreo 8.1. This is how it looks like in the GPS Test app:
I tried the following
- turned off the 4G
- also turned on/off the WiFi
- tried changing the location mode from high accuracy to device only
- cleared the AGPS - again no signal, then updated the AGPS, same thing
- restarted the phone
- turned off the phone, waited for a while, turned it on again
- removed the SIM card, waited for a while, put it in again
Google maps finds my location, also Runtastic but it says that GPS signal is weak and tracking will not work. So something is obviously wrong here. This happened before as well, then the GPS worked perfectly for about a week, now I have the problem again.
Can anybody please help? Thanks!
I rolled back to official release and currently working fine. Kinda miss P's gesture feature.