We're upgrading

Be a part of the all-new
Nokia phones community,
coming soon.

Looking for the forum?

While we add the finishing touches to the new community, you can still browse the forum, but not create or edit posts.

Google camera port

Is Google camera port available for Nokia 6.1? If so can someone please share the link of latest version. I tried googling but there's only one for Nokia 6.

I use Arnova's v8.1: GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V8.1.apk at this page https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-arnova8G2/

It works great, but it can crash when switching between camera and videorecorder.

Thank you
It's working. Thanks a lot 

@user1528524421984, I use the same for pictures. Do you have also problems with the sound in the video? It's a very very low volume with strange 'clicks'. That's why is use the original Google camera app for video. 

No, there's no sound problem in the video so far but the videos are blurry in my case and pixelated. The picture quality is far better so I'll also use it only for stills and for motion I'll use the default camera

Thx, indeed, I also use it as default camera. And, the default camera for video but for a different reason (TA-1043).

Hmm the volume with video is very low.. But I haven't noticed any clicking sounds.

Use GCMOD5(Google Camera) for pictures and default camera for video. The reason I use the default camera for video is because of low sound on google camera or is it the OZO Audio? and the video stabilizer is much better on default camera
Try Google Camera apk for good Portrait and Google Motion Features. googlecamera-pixel2mod-arnova8g2-v7-final.apk is very good as compared to old one.Its having portrait features very good.Lens Blur not working but we got portrait mode very useful and google motion is fantastic.Try Everyone This Google Apk Very nice.I am fall in love.
Thank you bro
I am using com.google.android.Pixel2Mod Version 5.1.018.177624777.7.Final app.I have keep settings HDR+Enhanced and I have captured Portrait On Rear Camera.The Portrait Images are Very Clear,Sharp and Brilliant.I think each and every details are present in Portrait Images.
I tried portrait mode but in my case its not that effective. I mean the background doesn't blur properly. I'll try again with the settings you've suggested. Thanks again
Pikachu may be background not get much blur but it does its job because we don't have depth sensor i.e.Secondary Camera.it will not 100% accuracy of edges but it does simple job like our front bokeh.
Login to post a comment